Welcome to Precision Physical Therapy & Fitness!
Thank you for choosing Precision Physical Therapy & Fitness! We’ve been providing quality rehabilitation and fitness services to Santa Cruz County since 2004. If you’ve tried physical therapy, massage therapy, hand therapy or fitness classes before, you’ll quickly discover that what we offer is as unique as each body that walks through our door.
INSURANCE AND BENEFITS
Any insurance benefit information given to you by Precision’s administrative team on behalf of a third-party payor is not a guarantee of payment. All information we get from your insurance company is only as good as the person giving us that information. Human error exists. By signing below, you accept financial responsibility for all treatment received and understand that you are always responsible for knowing and following all the benefits for physical and occupational therapy as outlined in your insurance plan.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR MEDICARE PATIENTS
Medicare Part B covers 80% of allowable fees for physical and occupational therapy for eligible patients. You are responsible for the remaining 20% of fees and your Medicare Part B annual deductible depending on your Medi-gap policy or secondary/tertiary coverage (if applicable).
Medicare will not cover outpatient physical or occupational therapy services if you are currently enrolled in home health care.
Medicare has strict guidelines for covering rehabilitation including, but not limited to, requiring you make consistent, predictable progress, participate with program, and demonstrate functional improvements.
Medicare sets limits in the total amount paid for physical and occupational therapy per year. Your therapist is the best person with whom to speak with about these rules and how they apply to your rehabilitation.